Shipping Information & Returns
Please make sure you read all of our Shipping Information before proceeding through our checkout.
Dynamic Insight Fitness uses a network of couriers to ensure affordable and prompt delivery. These couriers will deliver to your premises but will not install the product for you. Please make sure you are able to move the products into your house upon receipt of delivery.
Delivery options in this category are the most affordable options available. They are facilitated by road couriers, ensuring all deliveries are tracked and as prompt as possible.
Shipping your order
Provided your items are in-stock and payment has been received we will dispatch your order from our warehouse within 2 business days. We operate within a 2 – 3 hour delivery window and will need the purchaser to sign for the product. Drivers will ask to sight ID to confirm your details.
How long will my order take to arrive?
As all our delivery prices are dynamically calculated, you will be provided with an accurate ETA at the checkout. This range is business days in transit, and commences after your order has been dispatched and you will receive an email with the tracking details. You can track your order on the Dynamic Insight Fitness website, RegionalRoadExpress.com.au, AustraliaPost.com.au or the relevant carriers website. If you have any questions that the tracking information cannot answer, please contact our customer service.
What will I do if I am not home for delivery?
Small items sent with Australia Post or Australian Air Express will be taken to your nearest Post Office, although a card will be left in your letterbox informing you of this. All other couriers will leave a calling card. You will need to call the relevant number and arrange another time for delivery. You will not be charged for this redelivery.
Receiving your order
All deliveries must be signed for. Before signing make sure you check that all boxes/items have been delivered in a satisfactory condition. Please ensure there is someone available at the delivery address. If there is no one there the courier will leave a note and will either attempt to deliver it again or will leave the package at your local Australia Post office for collection, where relevant.
In the event that goods over 20kg are dispatched and you are not available to meet the driver at the agreed time a rebooking fee will be charged to your account. You will need to contact customer service to arrange a new time and pay the fee. Normal delivery fees and charges apply.
Where we will ship to
We will ship to ANY physical address in Australia.
Please note, due to the nature of our goods we cannot and will not ship to a PO Box. You must supply a physical address for shipping. We do not ship any of our stock outside of Australia so please do not ask us to do so.
You can monitor your order’s progress once it has been dispatched from our warehouse in the “My Account” section of the website. You must be a registered user to be able to track your order. If you have any trouble in tracking your order please do not hesitate to contact us, unlike most e-tailers, we have real, live Australian staff willing to assist you.
What do I do if my item has been damaged in Transit?
Unfortunately, Dynamic Insight Fitness cannot and will not be held responsible for damage occurring to deliveries. The freight handlers/couriers will be held responsible for any such damage and your insurance claim will be with them if you have chosen an insured delivery option during checkout.
What if an item I order is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock we will back order it for you by default. You will be contacted by our customer service team to confirm that you are happy to wait for your order. If you are not happy to wait, you will be given the choice of changing your order to an item that is in stock or you can request a partial or a full refund. We are not in the habit of mucking customers around so you will be able to decide which way you want to go without any hassle from us.
This policy sets out the circumstances in which goods supplied by Dynamic Insight Fitness will be accepted for return.
Australian Consumer Law
When shopping with Dynamic Insight Fitness rest assured that you are covered by consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) which cannot be excluded. This policy is in addition to any rights you have at law including under the ACL which is Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act, 2010 (“Act”).
Assessment of goods for return
Dynamic Insight Fitness reserves the right to assess the eligibility of goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned. All goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- (a) accompanied by proof of purchase from Dynamic Insight Fitness either by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- (b) unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers, connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase. Please note that it may be necessary for the manufacturer/distributor of the goods to inspect the goods in order to assess eligibility for return. Dynamic Insight Fitness will endeavor to provide a prompt turn-around time. While goods are being assessed, Dynamic Insight Fitness will not be deemed to have accepted the goods for return.
When goods will be accepted for return
Dynamic Insight Fitness will accept goods for return only after assessment as set out above, where the goods:
- (a) fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the ACL; or
- (b) are subject to any express warranty given by Dynamic Insight Fitness and the goods are returned in accordance with the terms of that warranty.
When goods are accepted for return
Subject to any obligation of Dynamic Insight Fitness by law to the contrary, when Dynamic Insight Fitness accepts goods for return:
- (a) for a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee which is not a “major failure”, Dynamic Insight Fitness may either have the goods repaired or provide an identical replacement; or provide a refund of the amount paid for the goods within a reasonable time.
- (b) for a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee which cannot be remedied or a “major failure” (as defined in the ACL), you may either reject the goods and choose a refund or identical replacement or one of the same type and similar value (if reasonably available); keep the goods and get compensation for any drop in value of the goods caused by the failure; or agree with Dynamic Insight Fitness to the repair of the goods; and
- (c) under express warranty, Dynamic Insight Fitness may either repair or replace the goods or offer a refund in accordance with the express warranty.
A “major failure” is defined in the ACL and broadly is one where a reasonable consumer would not have acquired the goods had the consumer been fully aware of the failure, the goods are unsafe, substantially unfit for purpose or departed significantly from the demonstration model or sample. In this regard you should refer to the ACL. If you reject goods purchased from Dynamic Insight Fitness in accordance with the ACL, you must return the goods to Dynamic Insight Fitness. If the goods cannot be returned without significant cost to you as prescribed under the ACL, you may ask Dynamic Insight Fitness to collect the goods. If goods are accepted for repair, Dynamic Insight Fitness will undertake such repairs within a reasonable time frame. All repairs will be undertaken as prescribed under the ACL. If you are entitled to a refund under the ACL, your refund will be issued by credit card, cheque, EFT or PayPal depending on your original payment method for the goods.
After your goods are repaired
After your goods have been repaired or replacement goods become available, as may be the case, Dynamic Insight Fitness will contact you to make arrangements for delivery of your goods. Dynamic Insight Fitness will only pay for delivery of the goods if they were repaired or replaced because of a major failure or if Dynamic Insight Fitness is required by law to meet the delivery cost.
Goods not accepted for return
Subject to any obligation at law to the contrary, including under the Act, certain goods will not be accepted for return because of their nature, including the following:
- (a) hygiene and personal care products;
- (b) gift cards and recharge cards;
- (c) nutritional supplements;
- (d) special orders.
Repair of goods
Goods returned for repair which are capable of retaining “user-generated data” as defined under the Act, may as a result of the repair, be subject to loss of data. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Online Sale Returns
If you purchased goods online via Dynamic Insight Fitness website and you would like to return them, you should first contact our Customer Services Department who will issue a Return Authorization Number and indicate where the goods should be sent for assessment of eligibility for return. The process for return of goods purchased from Dynamic insight Fitness is set out in this Returns Policy with the additional requirement that you need to first obtain a Return Authorization Number to identify your goods. Freight costs for return of purchased goods are the responsibility of the buyer, Dynamic Insight Fitness will not cover these freight costs.
Your rights not affected
This Returns Policy will not affect your statutory rights including those under the ACL. To the extent of any inconsistency between this policy and your statutory rights, your statutory rights will of course take precedence.
For more information
If you have any questions regarding this Returns Policy or believe that Dynamic Insight Fitness or any of our staff have not observed your rights under the ACL, please do not hesitate to contact Dynamic Insight Fitness by writing to:
Dynamic Insight Fitness
Unit 2, 25 Central Road
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Regional Road Express Conditions Of Carriage
In these conditions;
- a. “We”, “Us” and “Ours” all refer to Regional Road Express Pty Limited ABN 67 104 493 290;
- “You” means the party entering into the contract for carriage with Us, and includes the party shown as the consignor on any consignment note relating to that contract;
- “Goods” means the cargo to be carried by Us for You including any accompanying container, packaging, pallets or handling equipment;
- "Services” means the whole of the work undertaken by Us in connection with the Goods including (but not necessarily limited to) carriage and/or storage;
- “Subcontractor” means any person other than one of Our employees who, under any contract or arrangement with Us (whether directly or indirectly) performs or agrees to perform the whole or any part of the Services.
- Words in the singular include the plural, and words in one or more genders include all genders.
- Not a Common Carrier
WE ARE NOT COMMON CARRIERS AND ACCEPT NO LIABILITY AS SUCH. We reserve the right to refuse the carriage of goods for any particular person and the carriage of any goods or classes of goods at Our discretion
- Your Obligations and Warranties
You agree and warrant that;
- You have complied with all laws and regulations relating the nature, condition, packaging, carriage or storage of the Goods and that they are packed in a manner which, having regard to their nature, is adequate for them to withstand the ordinary risks of carriage and/or storage;
- The Goods have been fully and accurately described in writing in the space provided on the consignment note;
- The Goods do not include any dangerous goods or goods which might cause damage to other goods or property in the course of carriage or storage other than any which are specifically and fully described and shown as such on the consignment note and that You have complied, and will comply, with the Australian Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road and Rail; and
- The Services are required by You for the purposes of a business, trade, profession or occupation in which You are engaged.
- Authority and Agency
- You agree that any person who delivers any of the Goods to Us for carriage is authorised to sign Our consignment note for You.
- You warrant that in entering into this contract of carriage and agreeing to these conditions You are either the owner of the Goods, or the authorised agent of the owner. You agree to indemnify Us against any liability which We may incur to any third party who may have or claim to have any interest in the Goods.
- Method of Carriage and Deviation
- You agree that the method or methods in which We carry out the Services is or are to be at Our sole discretion. Even if You instruct us to carry out the Services by any particular method, We may still at Our discretion adopt some other method.
- You also authorise Us to use any route, and We will not incur any liability by reason of using any route which may involve a deviation from the usual route of carriage.
- You authorise Us to deliver the Goods at the address given by You to Us for that purpose. The delivery component will be made during the course of business hours Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 7.30am and 4.00pm; deliveries outside these operating hours may incur an additional fee over and above the normal basic & kilo rates quoted in this schedule. Whereby deliveries not being able to be completed during normal business hours may incur additional charges, refer “Distribution Charges” in the proposal.
- If any such address is unattended when We attempt to deliver the Goods, or if for any other reason (requires additional person, taillift, outside normal operating hours, remote deliveries, island deliveries, redirection delivery, futile deliveries, weekend deliveries and deliveries on public holidays) We are unable to effect delivery or are delayed in doing so, You agree that We may handle and store the Goods in such manner as We may in Our discretion determine, and that We may make a reasonable charge for so doing and for subsequent delivery of the Goods.
- If, without our fault, We are delayed in loading or unloading, You agree that We may make a reasonable charge for that delay.
- Loss or Damage
- Unless We otherwise expressly agree in writing, but subject to clause 14, THE GOODS WILL AT ALL TIMES BE AT YOUR RISK. You agree that WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE in tort or contract or otherwise FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR FAILURE TO DELIVER OR DELAY IN DELIVERY OR MISDELIVERY OF THE GOODS no matter how or in what circumstances such loss, damage, failure to deliver, delay in delivery or misdelivery may have occurred and even though this may have been caused by a breach of contract or negligence or wilful act or omission or misconduct by Us or one of our employees or agents.
- Apart from loss of or damage to the Goods themselves, You agree that We will also not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may be caused to any person or property in the course of our carrying out the Services, nor for any indirect or consequential loss.
- You agree that even if we commit a breach of this contract, We will still be entitled to rely upon this clause.
- Because the Goods are at Your risk, We believe it is in Your interests to have them covered by insurance during transit and/or storage. We do not insure the Goods, nor can we arrange insurance of the Goods on Your behalf.
- Subcontracts and Subcontractors
- You agree that We may subcontract the whole or any part of the Services.
- The provisions in these conditions which limit our liability (such as clause 7) also apply to Our Subcontractors and to Our employees and the employees of Our Subcontractors.
- No claim relating to the Goods or the Services may be brought by You or any other person claiming to have any interest in the Goods against any Subcontractor or any of Our employees or the employees of any Subcontractor. If any such claim is made, You agree to indemnify Us and the parties against whom the claim is made against the consequences of the claim.
d. For the purposes of (2) and (3) above, We are, or are deemed to be, acting as agent or trustee on behalf of each of the Subcontractors and employees referred to, and each of them shall to that extent be deemed to be parties to this contract.
- Charges, Payments and Liens
- Where Our freight or storage charge is based or partly based on weight or measurement, You agree that We may at any time weigh or measure the Goods, and charge a proportional additional amount if any original or stated weight or measurement is thereby found to be incorrect
- If Our charge is based on weight, Goods weighing less than 250 kgs per cubic metre or part thereof will be charged at the rate of 250 kgs per cubic metre.
- Our freight charges will be deemed fully earned as soon as the Goods are loaded and dispatched.
- If You arrange with Us or instruct Us that Our charges are to be paid by a third party, and if that party does not pay the charges within 7 days of the date set for payment or, if no date is set for payment, within 7 days of the date of invoice, You agree to thereupon pay the charges.
- All Goods are accepted by Us only on the basis that they are subject to a general lien for all charges due by You to Us. If the lien is not satisfied, We may at Our option, and without any notice, sell all or any of the Goods upon such terms as We think fit and apply the proceeds towards discharge of the lien and costs of sale and We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a result.
- Inspection of the Goods
- You agree that We are entitled to open any document or any container (of whatever description) in which the Goods are placed or carried for the purpose of determining their nature, condition, ownership or destination.
- Amendments and Variations
- You and We will not be bound by any agreement or waiver which might vary these conditions unless it is in writing and signed on behalf of each of You and Us by an executive officer.
- Provisions Severable
- If any provision or part of any provision of these conditions is unenforceable, illegal or void then it is severed to the intent that the rest of these conditions remain in force.
- Trade Practices Act Applicable
- If, despite Your warranty in clause 3(4), the Services are not required by You for the purposes of a business, trade, profession or occupation in which You are engaged, the contract will be subject to the warranties implied by section 74 of the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Claims against the Company
- If, notwithstanding clause 7, We are liable for loss or damage or delay, no claim may be made by You unless notice of the claim is lodged in writing addressed to Our Managing Director within 7 days after delivery was effected or would in the ordinary course of business have been effected.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State or Territory in which the contract for carriage or storage is made, and any proceedings against Us must be brought in that State or Territory and not elsewhere within 12 months from the date of contract.